Sunday, January 12, 2014

We are artists, yes, we are.. but then we need to upgrade ourselves into digital artists.. Look at these marvelous work... An artist mind, an artist hand and a digital enhancement program to suit our modern taste...



Photo: "Violet"
Happy Saturday everyone! Enjoy your weekend <3
Feel free to share & tag with your friends.

Something I did awhile back but never posted...
For prints please private message me

Photo: "Pearls"
Happy Friday Everyone! :) <3 <3

Photo: "Moon Glow"
Have a wonderful weekend everyone :) <3 <3

Photo: Welcome to "Woodland"
Wanna go?

Happy Wednesday Everyone :)
Share, tag & enjoy <3 <3

Photo: "Cats"
Have a fabulous weekend everyone! <3 <3

Share, tag & enjoy !:)

Photo: "Sweet November" 
I  love the colors of Fall :)

Share, tag & enjoy! <3

Photo: "The Forgotten One"
Happy Saturday everyone!! <3 :D

Feel free to tag & share with your friends. For prints please private message me.

Photo: "Night Flutters"
Happy Sunday! Have a beautiful one <3

Share, Tag & enjoy. For prints please private message me.

Photo: "Garden Butterfly"

Something I did a while back but never uploaded... I actually forgot about it... oops *giggle*
Happy Thursday & enjoy your day/night! <3 :)

Photo: "Wish On A Day Dream" <3

For print information please private message me.
Feel free to share & tag :)

Photo: *Flora* 
Hi Everyone :D I know it's been awhile & I do apologize. I've taken some time away enjoying life. I just wanted to welcome all my new friends & say hello to those who have been with me for sometime.

I shall be back after October with some new art <3 Hope everyone is well & see you soon!

This is something I did a year ago, but revised it a bit several months ago. Feel free to share & tag with your friends  :) Enjoy! <3

Photo: "Summer Sun"
Happy Sunday Everyone! Enjoy :D <3

Something I had on my hard drive but didn't have the chance to post until now... for prints please message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment