Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I wonder if we can still understand more than those lower animals... I wonder if we can react and adapt to unforeseen changes... I wonder if we can be as human as once upon a time we were... I wonder if we still can cry when sad or shocked...

I wonder if we can still understand and feel..
more than those lower animals...those 'goats'..
those who never washed before eating..
those who never built houses and iron gates..
those who never had rules and laws to follow...
those who keep good relationships with their breed..

I wonder if we can still react and adapt...
peacefully and lovingly with one another...
without breaking and fighting or throwing 'stones'..
and make peace within ourselves to unforeseen changes
without complains, or corruptions, without much laws and rules...
Where are there rules and laws governing these 'goats'?


I wonder if we can still be as humane...
yes, as once upon a time we all were...
I wonder what and how our hearts been filled with.....
I wonder where our inner wisdom and conscience been..
It's ironical if we were asked about this small question..
How long have we not hug our siblings or loved ones?

I wonder if we still can cry when sad or unhappy...
I wonder if we still can think well or have a 'human' heart...
I wonder if we still have that spark of love inside us?
If the answers are all YES... why are there still much tears?
Why are there still much fears?  Why those meaningless killing each other?
Why? What had happened?  Are we the we who we ought to be?????

Are we not better than those lower animals with tails?
Are laws and rules not set for protection and prevention?
Are we not more at ease or more understanding than before?
Are we not to be more kind, loving and helping one another?
Are we stuck in the 'DON'T KNOW' or 'DON'T CARE' or 
'THAT'S NOT MY BUSINESS.. THAT'S NOT MY PEOPLE???'



 

No comments:

Post a Comment