Saturday, January 24, 2015

It's not for fame or name... It's not for pride or ego.. Am announcing that I had more than 10033 articles on health issues on all 4 dimensions of life... yes, just that 2 blogs only... It just shows my passion in sharing healthierr and happier tips for understanding.. My deepest passion of life is to put things right, be it health, wealth, beauty or planet earth...And there are some 20000 posts and articles in my other blogs..

It's not for fame or name... 
It's not for pride or ego..
Am announcing that I have..
more than 10033 articles..
Yes, just the 2 blogs only..
on health issues on all 4 dimensions of life...

Not for monetary gains or profits..
It just shows my  deep passion...
in sharing healthier and happier tips for understanding..  
My greatest passion of life is to put things right, 
be it health, wealth, beauty or planet earth...
And it connects us all, affects us all... it's true..

For the rest of my other blogs..
I can just roughly estimate them..
there are around twenty thousand posts and articles..
posted and published ... it's awesome what persistence can do..
So all in all, there are roughly about thirty thousands posts published...
Thanks profoundly to GOOGLE.. for allowing me to plough its vast land internet-ly..
Am more than grateful and appreciate how it graces and adds to my intentions..

No comments:

Post a Comment