Friday, October 12, 2012

I am loved and loving...

 
 “I am loved and loving!”

When someone says, “I love you,” I feel good – secure and at peace. And my response may be, “I love you, too!”

Yet God’s love for me brings out an even greater response from me. Divine love encourages me to do and be my best. Knowing that God loves me gives me reason to rejoice, because I know I am loved unconditionally! With God, I know that I am important, that I have

something to contribute to the world.

God is always with me, so God’s love is always with me, too, and nothing can make God love me less. Nothing – absolutely nothing – can keep God’s love from me. So I do not let anything keep me from expressing God’s love to others. I am loving, and my life is filled with joy!

“For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers…
nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God.”
- Romans 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment