Saturday, January 24, 2015

The second week of 2015 marks my deepest awakening and that I spent hours and days in deep thoughts and prayers and reflections.. of what was and what will be...

The second week of 2015...
 marks my deepest awakening...
 and that I spent hours and days...
 in deep thoughts and prayers and reflections.. 
 of what was and what will be..
 In solitude, myself as my only friend..
 In solitude, to seek the innate me..

 those sleepless nights.....
 in the dark.. in deep silence..
 I hear myself and my heartbeats only
 those grips of pain and fear.. 
 the cold hard floor.. the pillow-less..
 thin sheets of cloth to cover as blanket..
 And my tears did the deep cleansing...

 Seeking inner peace and wisdom..
 In this deep pure awakening..
 Is more deeper understanding..
 Of how mundane routine day-chores are..
 Of how important our inner peace and joy are..
 In tune with the many days of rain..
 Awakens the conscious innate me...

 Yes, it is the final preparations...
 To work out as planned soonest..
 Am all ready for that delivered task..
 Yes, am fully realized.. and attentive..
 Yes, am fully ready to start a revolution..
 of the hearts and minds.. thus saving our souls...

 At such, I strongly believe the silver lining..
 Good and better things are to happen.. 
 Thus am expecting much more greatness..
 Much more magical moments to access..
 To be who and what I am..
 And to be accepted as who and what I am...
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment